The following paid position(s) are open to qualified applicants.
Site Supervisor, School Based Services – Full or Part Time, starts August 2016
Adolescent Counseling Services (ACS) is seeking an effective and professional Site Supervisor for the ACS On Campus Counseling Program. The ideal candidate would be responsible for overseeing clinical services on a middle or high school campus, collaborating with school administration and providing clinical supervision of MFT and MSW interns. The site supervisor would work collaboratively within the on campus clinical team. ACS holds itself and all staff to the highest professional standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit, train and supervise 3 – 7 trainees/interns working in secondary schools providing crisis intervention and individual, group and family counseling to students.
- Provide weekly individual and group supervision; help plan and present trainings; monitor and summarize statistics and demographic data; review process notes and case files; co-lead groups; act as co-therapist in family meetings; be available for individual or group crisis work; act as liaison with graduate schools of counseling, psychology and social work.
- Act as liaison with school sites and District staff, to facilitate meeting of school and agency requirements, and to provide a setting where interns can work productively.
- Screen referrals to the program and assign interns/trainees where appropriate; when necessary, arrange for a PPS credentialed guidance counselor for additional supervision; meet regularly with school guidance team/Human Service Team; meet, as needed, with individual guidance counselors, psychologists, administrators and teaching staff.
- Represent the On-Campus Counseling Program internally (to other ACS staff, Board of Directors, and Board of Advisors) and externally (to parents, community, donors, and graduate schools).
- As assigned by OCCP Program Director, attend occasional monthly ACS Board of Directors meetings; prepare written and oral reports; write articles for ACS newsletter and PTA newsletters; make presentations to school staff, parents and students.
Licensed professional in the mental health field (LMFT, LCSW, Ph.D., Psy.D.) with 2 years post licensure experience; experience working with adolescents and families, clinical supervisory experience and experience in school setting a plus.
Full or Part time during Academic Year (46 weeks). Competitive salary DOE. People of diverse backgrounds, bilingual/bicultural in Spanish or Chinese are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Christine Tam, LCSW, School and Community-Based Services Director: email@example.com.
People of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.