Join Adolescent Counseling Services and help us build healthy communities for local youth and their families.
By investing in ACS, you will help build healthy communities where 100% of youth experiencing significant – or minor – mental or emotional health issues receive individualized care.
Stories of Impact
Each year, ACS serves 10,000 youth and family members in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. Meet four of our amazing youth and read how ACS made a difference in their lives.
Support ACS in building healthy communities!
Giving Week Matches
Special thanks to the Sobrato Family Foundation, Esther Ting Foundation, and Mark and Elizabeth Schar Foundation for their generous matching grants!
[table id=1 /]
The Sobrato family is committed to Building a Strong & Vibrant Silicon Valley Community through Business and Philanthropic Leadership. As the primary grantmaking vehicle of the Sobrato Philanthropies, the Sobrato Family Foundation [SFF] invests exclusively in nonprofits serving those most in need in Santa Clara, San Mateo and Southern Alameda counties.
The mission of the Esther Ting Foundation (ETF) is to protect adolescents from the risks associated with substance abuse. ETF seeks to understand the problem of substance abuse and addiction better,protecting youth by increasing knowledge and understanding through research and developing new potential for recovery.
How to Participate in Giving Week
Adolescent Counseling Services needs your help to meet these generous matches from the Sobrato Family Foundation and Esther Ting Foundation! A gift of any size makes a difference. Consider monthly installments – those gifts will be eligible for the matches too, as long as the full amount is received by 6/30/15.
Take a look at what your support can provide:
- $1,000 will pay for 4 weeks of family and individual counseling for 3 high school students in the On-Campus Counseling Program
- $500 will pay for Outlet staff to lead an LGBTQQ sensitivity training workshop for an entire student body
- $250 will pay for Substance Abuse prevention workshops for students at the schools we partner with
- $100 will pay for an individual or family session in the After-School Counseling Program
- $50 will pay for Outlet staff to provide a phone consultation with a parent
seeking support for their LGBTQQ child
- $25 will pay for one drug test in the Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Program
- $10 will pay for two parents to receive a copy of “Ninety-Nine Tips for Talking With Your Teenager”